Wednesday 16 April 2008

Chinese Character Kit

I always like Chinese Characters, they are like art..and I love how all the good words look so beautiful. So here are some of this kit's LOs.


This is my GodDaughter.. I was funny how we both have the same expression but in different photo.



















Here are my closer family friends. 4Beauties!





















I love this picture. It's a wild flower found in Germany..I dunno if it can be found in Europe also.











My parents.. 35th Anniversary Year this year.

2 comments:

david santos said...

China, congratulations!!!!!!
"08-08-08" Olympic Games!!!!

JMCS said...

Hi Liz,

I have completed a LO with your Chinese Character kit. Can you send me your email and I will send it to you?

Thanks,
Jonni

 

track net traffic
Matchmaking Services