Friday 26 September 2008

Oriental Challenges- BE CREATIVE BE CHALLENGED`

People are always looking for ways to be challenged. I am always challenged by what kit should I make to match my Layouts. Unfortunately, I don't really display my latest layouts, because 1. I am too lazy to credit all the things I have used on the LOs, 2. The journal LOs are very personal 3.Displaying my freebies are more interesting!

Anyway, I will be updating my Oriental Challenges every month. After the month is over, I am sorry to say, you will not be away to download them anymore. But I will have the previews here for all to admire.

So this one is the September Oriental Challenge(s) Nihon Yo Kit is the Challenge and Chinese Character has been an overdue challenge so I group it with the Nihon Yo challenge.

(under construction)

No comments:

 

track net traffic
Matchmaking Services