Wednesday 9 April 2008

Oriental Ovature

This is another fun kit I created. Inspired by all things Chinese.. I can see me making another Oriental Ovature Kit no. 2.

One of my favourite drink: Fresh Coconut Juice, chop it off the top and stick a straw in. Yummy.. it's so refreshing. This is the year of the RAT Paper... inspired by the paper cuttings in China.










The Chinese Knots are also another Chinese traditional art.
Here you see me at Shaolin Temple and other places in Henan.










I wanted to try to make 20 masks.. didnt know they are hard to create.. all the colours.. I will do it one day but now .. I am happy with one.
A beautiful lake near Su Zhou.







Cherry Blossoms are everywhere!!! I love them. This paper is inspired by the Lion Dances during Chinese New Year. I received a Red Packet this CNY and kept one that has a dancing Lion.










I stumbled upon some old coins I got from a shop, they are toy coins and I created it. This paper I used a brush from brush site.
I thought the old town of Zheng Zhou suite this paper.

No comments:

 

track net traffic
Matchmaking Services