Wednesday 9 April 2008

Splendid Sanya Kit

This kit was inspired by my Easter holiday! Yes, I just needed to be out of this Urban Jungle and Sanya was just the opposite. So beautiful and relaxing. And I came back inspired and created this kit.. It's a little cartoon-y but I love it. I also love the add ons too but haven't made a LO for it yet.

I had this LO in my mind when I created this paper and I wanted some pegs.










These stones were everywhere, and I took pictures of them and turned them into cute tags. I like the waves too and not to forget the cartoon-y stickers.










The Paper is inspired by the towel I was using and a fallen flower which was on the towel when I got back from the pool. I was learning the TEARING paper skills. I like the Hibiscus paper a lot. It sort of pops out!








I just wanted to share the beautiful view of the Hotel we were at. The trees and that pool I miss it!

No comments:

 

track net traffic
Matchmaking Services